Care Assistant Vacancies
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to the lives of others, then this job could be perfect for you! It is not essential that you have worked in Care before, as long as you have a caring attitude and want a rewarding career. Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering front line care within our Care at Home Service. As a family run business our ethos is to provide quality professional care which you would expect for your own family.
We have a number of Full and Part Time positions available with flexible hours to suit
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Why Work For Us ?
- We offer Part Time and Full Time Positions
- Mornings, Afternoons, Evening & Weekends Shifts
- Permanent Contracts - No Zero Hours
- Paid Training
- Fully Funded Training Courses
- Paid Shadowing Clients
- Fully Funded Care Certificate
- Fully Funded DBS Disclosure Certificate
- Bank Holidays Enhancement Rate of Pay
- Paid 28 days Holiday (Pro Rota - Part Time)
- Paid £100 Employees Referral Fee
- Work Place Pension
- Free Corporate Uniform provided
- All Service User's Live Within a 6 Mile Radius
- Ongoing Training Opportunities from induction to QCF Levels.
- Employee Discounts on Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT's
- Discounts for Carers.
Apply online or telephone us on
01442 462159 / 213379