Recruiting for Weekend Waking Nights
Understanding who we are?
Care4u2day is the first private Domiciliary Care Agency, to be rated in the top 20 Home care provider for Hemel Hempstead by Homecare.co.uk one of the leading home care support websites in the uk.
Our care team were rated in the top 20 Home Care providers in the East of England 2018, for providing our high standard of care to Clients in the Hemel Hempstead & surrounding areas.
What we do:
We offer person-centred care, focusing on promoting independence and dignity for each individual to remain in their homes, who find it difficult to manage day to day living.
To ensure this our Directors & Management Team, work with our teams to guide & support you with all the training you required on a one 2 one basis.
These will include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of personal care
- Peg Feeding
- Mouth Suction
- Changing of Bedding
- Moving & Handling
- Documenting daily events
- Supportive nature to Family
Your Qualities, experience & Qualifications
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of service users and care staff
- Experience of working in a Domiciliary care
- Trained in Peg Feeding Preferred – training can be provided
- Trained in Mouth Suction Preferred - training can be provided
- Is End of Life Trained
Client providers Own Bedroom
What’s on offer:
Fixed Term Contract for each service user
This position is for a sleep-in Weekday shift from 10.00 pm till 7.00 am Saturday - Sunday, the client will provide sleeping accommodation while on call.
We are looking for caring person to work in our end of life team at the clients home, we currently have a great opportunity's for reliable and dedicated person to join our growing end of life team to provide specific end of life care & support.
You must be a confident strong minded person with a caring attitude, who enjoy building relationships and have a true passion for looking and assisting others.
22.00 – 07.00 2 Night Sleeps-in (18 Hrs per weekend)
Salary is based on a fixed term contract of each service user.
✅ Annual Salary Weekends £8,391.76
✅ Paid Training
✅ Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks’ pa for full time / pro rata for part time)
✅ £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
✅ Fully Funded DBS Applications
✅ Discounts for carers
✅ Employee Discounts On Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT’s
✅ Free Uniforms
✅ Work Place Pension
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Health & Social Care Level 2 - 3
- Reliable, trustworthy and compassionate people
- Need to be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care for our clients. *
- You must be living within a 10-mile radius of Hemel Hempstead
- You must be a vehicle owner / driver
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills and have a genuine desire to help others.
As part of your induction, you will be required to undergo an ongoing 12-week training programme, which will include, completing all mandatory training, obtain an understanding of our policies, meet all our Care team, meeting the service user.
Further information will be provided at interview stage.
Please email CV to: [email protected]