Recruiting for Weekend Carers
Salary Starting from £4,990.75 - £7,124.00
Understanding who we are?
Care4u2day is the first private Domiciliary Care Agency, to be rated in the top 20 Home care provider for Hemel Hempstead by Homecare.co.uk one of the leading home care support websites in the UK.
Our care team were rated in the top 20 Home Care providers in the East of England 2018, for providing our high standard of care to Clients in the Hemel Hempstead & surrounding areas.
What we do:
We offer person-centred care, focusing on promoting independence and dignity for each individual to remain in their homes, who find it difficult to manage day to day living.
To ensure this our Directors & Management Team, work with our teams to guide & support you with all the training you required on a one 2 one basis.
These will include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of personal care
- Encouraging, prompting, and administering medicines
- Assisting the Service User to plan their meals & Fluids
- Encouragement or assist Service Users to eat and drink
- Washing up and keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy
- Storing food safely and dispose of out of date produce
- Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of Service Users.
- General Housework
What’s on offer:
We are looking for caring people supporting our clients in their own homes during the weekdays in Hemel Hempstead, and surrounding areas, we currently have a great opportunity for reliable and dedicated people to join our growing team of Care Assistants to provide specific care and to be suitably matched with one of our Service Users.
We are looking for confident strong minded people with a caring attitude, who enjoy building relationships and have a true passion for looking and assisting others, who have worked in Health & Social care.
With this in mind, we are offering fixed salary contract based on the following: Part Time, plus overtime, Mileage
Weekend Shifts from:
7.00 - 12.00 Saturday- Sunday 5 Hrs per day
12.00 - 17.00 Saturday-Sunday 8 Hrs per day
17.00 - 21.30 Saturday-Sunday 4.15 Hrs Per Day
We have limited positions available,
Salaries are based on contracted Shift hours
✅ Salary Starting From £4,990.75- £7,124.00 Subject to QCF Level & Shift)✅ Overtime Available
✅ Guaranteed salary Contract
✅ Permanent Contracts - No Zero Hours
✅ Travel range only 6 Miles Radius
✅ Paid Mileage
✅ Paid Training
✅ Paid Shadowing
✅ Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks’ pa for full time / pro rata for part time)
✅ £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
✅ Fully Funded DBS Applications
✅ Discounts for carers
✅ Employee Discounts On Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT’s
✅ Free Uniforms
✅ Work Place Pension
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for reliable, trustworthy and compassionate people
- Need to be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care for our clients.
- You must be living within a 10-mile radius of Hemel Hempstead
- You must be a vehicle owner / driver
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills and have a genuine desire to help others.
As part of your induction, you will be required to undergo a ongoing 12 week training programme, which will include, completing all mandatory training, obtain an understanding of our policies, meet all our Care team, shadowing Colleagues assisting Service Users and learn our systems.