Recruiting for an Office Manager
Salary from; £18k - £22k
Understanding who we are?
Care4u2day is the first private Domiciliary Care Agency, to be rated in the top 20 Home care provider for Hemel Hempstead by Homecare.co.uk one of the leading home care support websites in the uk.
Our care team were rated in the top 20 Home Care providers in the East of England 2018, for providing our high standard of care to Clients in the Hemel Hempstead & surrounding areas.
These will include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of Health & Social Care
- Knowledge of CQC Key line of enquires standards
- Managing your administration team
- Managing and maintaining all recruitment standards
- Maintaining holiday records
- Handling written correspondence (letters, e-mails, etc.) accurately and efficiently
- To manage all legal requirements on employment laws
- Managing & assisting with our Companies policies, HR & legal Advisors
- To oversee the daily requirements of the agency
- Attending meetings and reviews, documenting meetings.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Carrying out new package assessments with care managers
- Office first point of contact with our Service users.
- Answering incoming telephone calls,Email, etc.
- Ensure a professional level of office housekeeping is maintained.
- Leadership of a hands on approach.
What’s on offer:
We are looking for an office manager who is confident, strong minded who will be able to support their office team with a caring attitude, who enjoy building relationships and have a true passion for looking and assisting others.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in the Health & Social Care Industry, show strong leadership with organisational and motivational skills.
Hours of work
8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Friday
Benefits✅ Salary Starting From £18K - £22K Subject to Knowledge in Health & Social Care & experience
✅ Overtime Available
✅ Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks’ pa for full time / pro rata for part time)
✅ £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
✅ Fully Funded DBS Applications
✅ Discounts for carers
✅ Employee Discounts On Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT’s
✅ Work Place Pension
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications,Knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Social Care
- Microsoft office Experience
- KPI Reporting
- Need to be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care for our clients.
- You must be living within a 10-mile radius of Hemel Hempstead
- You must be a vehicle owner / driver
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills and have a genuine desire to help others.
As part of your induction, you will be required to meet all office mandatory training, understanding of our policies, learn our systems
Further information will be provided at interview stage.
Please Email CV to [email protected]