Recruiting for Weekend Carers
Salary Starting from £11.16 - £14.05 Per Contact Hour
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you!
Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering front line care within our Care at Home Service. As a family run business our ethos is to provide quality professional care which you would expect for your own family members.
We have a number of opportunities for Part Time staff to work WEEKENDS ONLY!
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
We are offering the following shift patterns:
07:00 - 13:00
16:00 - 21:00
12 Week Mandatory Induction Programme - Must be available to complete Monday - Friday
- Care Certificate training
- Online - E learning training
- Induction Weekday Hourly Rate £8.37
- Induction Weekend Hourly Rate £9.39
- Guaranteed / Contracted hours
- Permanent Contracts - No Zero Hours
- Paid Mileage Allowance
- Paid Induction Training
- Paid Training
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Care Certificate Training
- Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks pa for Full Time/Pro Rota for Part Time)
- Hourly Rate After Induction: From £11.16 - £14.05 Per Hour.
- £20.00 Per hour for Bank Holiday working
- £100.00 Employee Referral Scheme Bonus.
- Fully Funded DBS Applications
- Employee Discounts on Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT's
- Discounts for Carers Scheme
- Free Corporate Uniform Provided
- Company Pension Scheme
- Valid Full Driving License and Access To Own Vehicle.
- 2 Satisfactory References.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to commit to work on a shift pattern
- Mixture of morning and evening shifts (including alternate weekends)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).