Recruiting for Weekend Carers
Salary from £11.00 - £13.50 Per Contact Hour
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you! Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering frontline care within our Care at Home Service. As a family run business our ethos is to provide quality professional care; care as you would expect for your own family.
We have a number of positions available for part time staff working WEEKENDS ONLY
OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL TO THIS ROLE
Our service operates Saturday and Sunday from 07.00am to 22.00pm
To apply for this position you MUST be able to commit to working a minimum of 15 hours within these parameters.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- QCF or NVQ 2/3 in Care, or another relevant field is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided
- Ability to work to a high standard on your own initiative and as part of a larger team
In return we offer :
- Dedicated training program offering advancement to achieve QCF awards
- Free Uniform and PPE.
- Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you work
- Auto enrolment to workplace pension
- Permanent contracts - no ZERO hours
- Paid attendance allowance per visit
- Fully funded DBS applications
- £100 employee referral Bonus