Recruiting for Care Assistants
Flexible working hours
Understanding who we are?
Care4u2day is the first private Care Agency, to be rated in the top 20 Home care provider for Hemel Hempstead by Homecare.co.uk one of the leading home care support websites in the uk in 2018.
Our care team were rated in the top 20 Home Care providers in the East of England 2018, for providing our high standard of care to Clients in the Hemel Hempstead & surrounding areas.
What we do:
We offer person-centred care, focusing on promoting independence and dignity for each individual to remain in their homes, who find it difficult to manage day to day living.
Our management team and owners play a key role meeting the Health & Social Care standards by working alongside its teams supporting there carers goals, on a one 2 one basics.
We currently have openings for reliable and dedicated people to join our growing team of Care Assistants to provide specific care and to be suitably matched with one of our Service Users.
- Weekends - Mornings & Evenings
- Weekdays - Mornings & Evenings
We require confident strong minded people with a caring attitude, who enjoy building relationships and have a true passion for looking and assisting others.
You must be able to commit to:
- CV's are required on application.
- Have a telephone Interview
- Attending Interview dates and times
What Benefits are on offer:
✅ Hourly Salary From £10.15 - £20.00 per hour (Subject to Care Experience,Or QCF Level Grading)
✅ Flexible working hours from, 16 / 30
✅ Plus Unlimited Overtime
✅ Permanent Contracts
✅ Client travel range only 6 Miles Radius
✅ Paid Training
✅ Paid Shadowing
✅ Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks’ pa for full time / pro rata for part time)
✅ £150 Employee Referral Bonus.
✅ Fully Funded DBS Applications
✅ Discounts for carers
✅ Employee Discounts On Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Recovery & MOT’s
✅ Free Uniforms
✅ Work Place Pension
FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Do you have have NVQ / QCF Level 2 above, Or
- Care experience from 1 -25 Years
- We are looking for reliable, trustworthy and compassionate people
- Need to be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care for our service users
- You must be living within a 10-mile radius of Hemel Hempstead
- You must be a vehicle owner / driver
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills and have a genuine desire to help others.
Part of our standards is your induction period, you will be required to complete these standards while your working and gaining knowledge, Our 12 week training programme, which will include, completing all mandatory training required, obtain an understanding of our policies, meet all our Care team, shadowing colleagues assisting service users and learn our IT systems, business apps
Further information will be provided at interview stage.
Please Email CV to [email protected]