Recruiting for Part Time / Full Time Care Assistants
Salary from £10.35 - £14.21 Per Contact Hour
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work with our clients in Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
We are always happy to hear from individuals with previous experience in Health & Social Care – who have either worked in a care home or domiciliary setting. However if you are looking for a change where you will make a real difference to people’s lives within the local community give us a call - no experience is necessary as we will provide you with all the training, skills and support you will need.
If you share the same values and behaviors as our team , that are central to our person Centered Support approach we would love to meet you! As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity everyday to support people with age related conditions to live the best life as possible.
- We are looking for reliable,trustworthy and compassionate people
- Need to be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care for our clients.
- You must be living within a 6 mile radius of Hemel Hempstead
- You must be a vehicle owner / driver
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills and have a genuine desire to help others.
- Duties will include personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation,
- Taking clients on outings and companionship.Previous experience in care is not essential as we offer support to develop into the role.
- Care Certificate training
- Online - E learning training
You will need to live locally and be a car owner/driver.
Benefits of working with us:
- Guaranteed Hours (Full & Part-time)
- Permanent contracts - No Zero hours
- Contracted Hours to suit - from 16 plus.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid Induction Training
- Paid Training
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Care Certificate Training
- Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks pa for full time / pro rata for part time )
- Hourly rate after induction from £10.35 - £14.21 per
- £20.00 Per hour for Bank Holidays working
- £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Fully Funded DBS Applications
- Employee discounts on vehicle maintenance, recovery,
- Free Uniforms
- Company Pension Scheme
- Key requirements: • Valid full driving license and access to own vehicle. • 2 satisfactory references. • Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to commit to work
on a shift pattern
- Mixture of morning and evening shifts (including alternate weekends). • Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Caring nature. • NVQ Level 2
Health & Social Care or above