Recruiting for Evening Carers
Salary Starting from £11.16 - £14.21 Per Contact Hour
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you.
Our part time evening team work from 18.00 - 22.00 Monday to Friday.
Our care team deliver front line care within the Care at Home Service. As a family run business our ethos is to provide quality professional care to our clients.
No experience is necessary, as we will provide you with all the training, skills and support you will need to start as a care worker, where you will make a real difference to people's lives within the local community. In addition we are always happy to hear from individuals with previous experience in Health & Social Care - who have either worked in a care home or domiciliary setting.
We are looking for Care Assistants to work from 18.00 - 22.00 Monday to Friday - Minimum 3 evenings per week
Benefits of working with us:
- Guaranteed Hours (Full & Part-time)
- Permanent contracts - No Zero hours
- Contracted Hours to suit - from 16 plus.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid Induction Training
- Paid Training
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Care Certificate Training
- Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks pa for full time / pro rata for part time )
- Weekend hourly rate after induction from £11.16 - £14.21 per hour.
- £20.00 Per hour for Bank Holidays working
- £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Fully Funded DBS Applications
- Employee discounts on vehicle maintenance, recovery, mot’s
- Free Uniforms
- Company Pension Scheme
More information will be provide at interview stage.