Office Base - Hemel Hempstead
Job objectives and responsibilities:
To meet required project
audits set by the management team, to maintain an effect administration
department as a group, you will be required to be able to work alongside our current
office team, take responsibilities to meet your project
To have a basic understanding of Health & Social Care, to work in a department to the standards of the company.
You will be responsible for all required managerial duties which are delegated by our senior administer, while working in a teamWhile working alongside the Care Directors and management team who run the service.
- Managing & reviewing current and new client’s personal records.
- Maintaining the key service requirements boards
- Accurately organise documents, files, and reports, including filing, scanning, photocopying, and destroying of documents and files.
- General administration tasks such as answering the telephone, other internal administrative processes.
- To undergo work assessment with the care managers, reviewing & updating Clients’ care plans in line with contract requirements.
- Handling written correspondence (letters, e-mails, etc.) accurately and efficiently, where required.
- To support
our training coordinator, Manage the care teams ongoing training & support,
including liaising with the training provider when necessary
- Reviewing / updating GPS tracking folders
- To carry out research on different activities of the business.
- To carry out management audits on our service users
- To carry out KPI Reports charts on our service users
- Data Reporting, plus other in-house duties.
- To oversee the daily requirements of the agency.
- Visiting new clients with the care manager.
- Support with Social Media applications
Knowledge of Health & Social Care would be preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Management SystemsExperience in KPI Reporting
- You will be required to undergo a DBS standard disclosure security check
- Complete a 12 Week training programme, where you will be required to pass the office mandatory training.
- Read / understanding all our company policies.
- Meeting all management and our field base care team,
- learning our business systems.
- Permanent contracts - No Zero hours
- Paid Holidays (5.6 weeks pa for full time / pro rata for part time )
- £100 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Fully Funded DBS Applications
- Employee discounts on vehicle maintenance, recovery, mot’s
- Company Pension Scheme
Click to edit table header
Click Icon for: Job Application